Nov 19, 2011

All Different Ask for Links!


Click on the Image or Name of the Item you want to Request!


Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

6 comments to “All Different Ask for Links!”

  • November 20, 2011 at 2:08 PM
    Anonymous says:

    WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY WILL FARMVILLE NOT LET ME POST FOR THE QUEST ON THE THANKSGIVING BON FIRE!~!~!~! I HAVE TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND I AM VERY UPSET I AM TRYING TO POST FOR THE BAKED POTATOES SO HELP!!!!!!!!

    delete
  • November 21, 2011 at 5:14 PM
    Anonymous says:

    same goes with me. i can't post all the quest on thanksgiving bon fire. i'm want lanterns!!!!!

    delete
  • November 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I am having the same problem, I can't request items, need baked potatoes also

    delete
  • November 22, 2011 at 2:03 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I agree completely! Where is the link to post quests for Thanksgiving Bon fire??

    delete
  • November 23, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I am having the same problem, I can't request items, I have been having the same thing for the last three thing you have to request.

    delete
  • November 23, 2011 at 3:47 PM
    Anonymous says:

    i agree with everyone above what good is it to have quests if we cannot get the items we need my box turns grey and i cant request the items i need to finish the quest !! also \I delete abt 200 or more game requests of special gifts icant even get.. please wont they fix this problem befoore theywant us to do more quests!!
    or is this game justmoney driven !! proveme wrong help your memebrs out and fix hte troubles before u do more quets !

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Farmville World Masters Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger